This month I've been trying to finish what's on my needles, with varying degrees of success.
In March, I started making a baby blanket for a friend who has her baby shower this weekend. I'm going to be unable to attend since I'm 7 hours away, but I do want to finish the blanket and send it to her relatively soon. I'm making it in strips and hopefully will use SimplyKnit's Join as you go.
In February, I started a binary cable hat for hubby since he left his in the apartment before it burned. This is the third time I've made one, and it's becoming more difficult every time. It's not that it's a boring pattern either, it's lovely and the cables turn out wonderful. It's just that making the same pattern 3 times (and 4 if you count I want another) it wears one out. I've been making progress on this and should finish today.
In March, I also started an Elephante. I planned to have it finished my niece and nephew's birthday in April. It didn't happen. I've picked this up every so often. I'm not thrilled with the pooling colors.
I also lost my sock needles. I could have swore I had them when the fire happened, but they are no where to be found. I ordered a new set from KnitPicks and am trying to avoid casting some Devon Socks (in Sock Innovations). I have enough projects right now.